Handy Backup 3.9 Help : How To Operate With Data
Synchronize Data : Advanced Synchronization Settings
At this step, you can set a number of advanced synchronization settings.
Synchronization Type: You can select required synchronization type:
- Copy from the first folder to the second: Check to copy files/folders from the first folder to the second.
- Copy from the second folder to the first: Check to copy files/folders from the second folder to the first.
Delete files which are not in the source: Enables to delete all files in the destination folder except files copied from the source.
- Mirror both folders: Makes contents of both folders identical.
For files with the same names:
- copy newer - the program will replace older files with newer ones;
- copy older - the program will replace newer files with older ones;
- copy smaller - the program will replace larger files with smaller ones;
- copy larger - the program will replace smaller files with larger ones;
- skip - the program will ignore files with the same names;
Press here to continue.
Go to Help Contents